If you’re like most Americans, you may be spending countless hours in the car commuting to and from work, car pooling the kids to school and games, and taking the annual family road trip – all of this requires having quality Auto insurance protection you can rely on. At EJA/Capacity Insurance Agency, we’ll provide you with comprehensive budget-friendly Auto insurance options. We work with many insurance companies to find the right policy for your needs. Whether you own one car or have multiple vehicles, we have the liability and property coverages needed to protect you, your family and your automobiles.
Auto Insurance Made for You
Some of the key features of your Auto policy include:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability Coverage: Protects you from loss for injuries and property damage you may cause to others while operating your auto.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Covers medical expenses of the driver and passengers of your vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Mandatory in certain states such as New Jersey, this covers injuries sustained in an automobile accident by you or other persons covered under your policy.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists: Pays for injury expenses incurred by you, your family members, or passengers as a result of an accident by a motorist who is uninsured or underinsured.
- Collision Coverage: Covers the costs to repair or replace your damaged or destroyed vehicle after an accident due to its colliding with another vehicle or object or its overturn.
- Other than Collision (Comprehensive) Coverage: This portion of your policy covers damage to your vehicle from causes such as auto theft, vandalism, fire and weather damage.
- Rental Reimbursement: Pays a certain amount daily for a replacement vehicle if yours is in the shop for repairs.
- Towing and Roadside Service: Provides emergency roadside assistance and towing to help you get your vehicle back on the road or to a shop for repair.
We also insure motorcycles, trucks, trailers, RVs, boats, jet skis, golf carts and more.
Speak with our professional insurance agents today about what policy will work best for you. We will take into account your unique needs and give you options regarding deductibles and policy limits. What’s more, we will review your policy periodically and follow-up with you to help assess whether your coverage continues to fit your risk profile or to learn of any changes we should know about, such as an additional driver, that can affect your insurance.