Your house represents the hard work you’ve put into making a home for you and your family. You want to make sure you have the right protection under your roof should the unexpected – and unthinkable – happen. This could be damage from a fire or natural disaster, or an accident on your property involving one of your guests. At EJA/Capacity Insurance Agency, our staff is here to ensure you are properly protected in the event of property damage, injury to others, theft and other perils with a customized, affordable Homeowners insurance policy.
We’ll tailor a policy that accommodates your specific needs – whether you own a one-story ranch or high-value property that may include a guesthouse, swimming pool, and more.
Coverage for Your Home Sweet Home
We take pride in serving the residents of New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, taking the time to review your Homeowners policy to determine if any gaps in coverage exist or if you might need updated liability and property limits. Some of the key features in our Homeowners policies include:
- Coverage for the structure of your home, including replacement cost coverage, in the event of fire, severe storm, etc.
- Coverage for your personal belongings, including the option for replacement cost coverage
- Liability protection (should someone fall in your backyard or slip in the house and get injured)
- Additional living expenses if you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of an insured loss
- Protection for valuables (jewelry, collectibles) up to a certain limit; for additional coverage and higher limits we can provide you with a personal articles floater
For high-value homes, we work with insurers that offer policies geared to this market with specialized coverages and risk-mitigation services.
We will also review with you the importance of having Flood insurance coverage. If you rent an apartment or own a condominium, we have the policies necessary to protect you against loss for those, as well.